CLINTON LAKE MARINA
ABOUT CLINTON MARINA
Clinton Marina was originally built in 1980 and was located on the Corps of Engineers property in the Bloomington area, on the south shore of the reservoir. The marina was relocated to its current location, on the State Park shoreline, in 1986. Since then, it was sometimes referred to as “Clinton State Park Marina”.
Clinton Marina is a full service marina offering fuel, marine equipment and accessories, bait, fishing tackle, water sports equipment, groceries, camping supplies, and boat rentals. Now as part of the marina, Submarina Deli offers fresh made sub sandwiches, wraps, and pizzas.
Clinton Lake Marina is proud to offer a clean facility and friendly staff to serve you during your wonderful lake experience. Escape to Clinton Lake where it’s all for play!
CLINTON MARINA FEATURES:
- 592 boat slips with access to water and electricity
- 20 courtesy slips for overnight berth and shipstore customers
- 20 PWC ports
- Boat rentals
- Convenience store / food / clothing
- Boat, marine and water recreation supplies
- Fishing supplies, guide books & live bait (seasonal)
- Fishing and Hunting Licenses
- Floating deli
- Fuel dock
- Dry boat storage
- Courtesy slips
- Wireless internet service
- Bulletin board full of boats for sale by others
- Gift certificates available
- Pump out station